England, United Kingdom
- Full-time · Entry level
- 5,001-10,000 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
1 school alumni
About the job
Your new company
Your new company is a leading international digital marketing agency who are looking for a new Web Developer to join the team to help design and build amazing Websites for some of the biggest brands. this is a company who have a passion for developing their employees to get the best results and have a passion to help and mentor them. With a real passion for excellence this company is an exciting and expanding company with fully remote working.
Your new role
Your new role is to work as a Full Stack PHP Web Developer to join their team. You will be working to develop amazing websites that work and look brilliantly. You will be taking part in all parts of the Software Development life cycle and working with a range of senior and junior members so strong communication skills are a must.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong PHP Web Development skills
- Experience with task automation (eg. Grunt, Gulp)
- Experience developing with the WordPress platform
- Ideally some experience developing with the Drupal platform, but this isn’t a requirement
- Awareness of version control services (eg. GitHub, Bitbucket)
- A portfolio or links that showcasing some of your development
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid/fully remote working- your choice!
- Unlimited Holidays
- Competitive pension
- Working with your dream brands!
- Varied work place with the worker coming first
- Extended paid paternity/maternity leave.
- Range of other benefits to be discussed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.