11-50 employees · Staffing and Recruiting
About the job
We are seeking an experienced Web/APP Developer to join the team.
Av8sms is a website which provides the Back Office software for owners and operators of aircraft. The software provides Safety Management, Compliance, Crew Flight Time Duty Records, Checklists, Calendar, Training functions etc. It is used both in house by our company and also is sold as a hosted Software Service to others.
Your role will be to help develop, design, codes, tests, complex programs and program modifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- The work is working in a small team, but assigned to individual based development projects
- Take responsibility for the design, coding, developer testing
- Document all work to industry standard best practices.
- Create, amend and keep track of programs in accordance with the design.
- Ensure the completion of all work projects assigned within agreed specification.
- Designs software and program modifications
- Plans, designs and conducts tests of programs; corrects errors and re-tests to achieve an error-free result.
- Resolve bugs in solutions developed
Knowledge, Skills And Qualifications Required
- App Development
- API Development
- Excellent communications skills.
- Takes a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
- Understands Software life cycle and can manage their own project through to delivery.
- Thorough understanding in principles, methods and techniques for documenting standards such as programming standards, quality standards, etc.
- Able to work either independently or as part of a team on both small and large development projects.
- Full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Full-time, permanent position or could be part time for the right candidate
- 37.5 hours per week, flexi-time
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday per year, including bank holidays