- Freehold - Rarely available unique Grade II listed building
- Brochure available on request
- Sympathetically refurbished to a high spec
- Designed in conjunction with award winning architects Manalo & White
- Class E: Lower Ground - Second Floor
- Residential - Third Floor
- Additional capped off plumbing to all floors (for medical users)
- Video Entry/CCTV
- Moments from Marylebone High Street
This building designed by award winning architects Manalo and White comprises overlower ground, ground, first, second and third floors. The property is listed Grade II andhas recently undergone a complete refurbishment with CAT 6A cabling throughout,heating and comfort cooling, video entry in each room, capped off plumbing services,CCTV and Hive units to control heating/hot water in the common areas. The kitchensinclude Quooker taps allowing for filtered chilled and hot drinks.
The building is located on Weymouth Street in the centre of the world’s mostrenowned medical district moments from London Clinic, Harley Street Clinic,Princess Grace Hospital and Kind Edward VII Hospital. Moments from MaryleboneHigh Street. Bond Street and Baker Street underground stations together with accessto the A40/M40 are within close proximity.