About the jobFull stack Developer
SMC FinanceJob Description
We are looking for detail oriented , problem solving individuals with robustness and curiosity with analytical bent of mind for the position of FullStack Developers For Delhi Location .
Some of the responsibilities of a Full Stack Developer include:
· SDLC, Agile Methodology, Scrum, Microservices, Distributed Database and SOA
· Enterprise and large application handling
· Write readable, extensible, testable code, while being mindful of performance requirements.
· Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code, with a goal of delivering
· defect-free and well-tested code to QA.
· Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
· Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
· Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
· Rapid prototyping, and presenting conceptual design and working prototypes to management.
· Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
· Work with Product Management to analyze requirements.
· Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
- Helping with the design and development of software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Designing user interactions on the web application itself
- Creating servers and databases for the back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining the responsive design of applications
- Working with graphic designers to design new features
- Developing APIs and RESTful services
- Keeping up with technological advances to optimize their software
- Communicating effectiveness of emerging technologies to decision makers
- Considering security, maintenance, scalability, and more when developing
- Back end programming languages like Python, Ruby, and PHP
- Version control systems like Git and GitHub
- APIs like REST and SOAP as well as protocol like HTTP
- Database storage solutions like JSON, SQL, and NoSQL
- Graphic design and visual communications skills
- Apache or nginx servers
· .Net core,
· SQL Server and NoSQL
Experience Educational Qualification
· Relevant Experience of min 2 to 4 years with similar profile.
· Software Engineering CSE or Equivalent degree
Budget : 15 LPA upto 17 LPACategory
Full-Stack Developers (Web, Mobile & Software Dev)Expertise
.NET Core - 6 Years Angular (All Versions) - 4 Years C Sharp - 6 Years
SMC FinanceAbout the Company
- SMC Finance (Moneywise Financial Services Pvt Ltd) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SMC Global Securities Ltd. It is registered with the RBI as an NBFC-ND and is classified as a Loan Company