Enabling the Digital Enterprise
South African business leadership has always been early adopters and significantly used information technology to improve productivity, efficiency, reach new markets and optimize supply chains. What is significant in recent years is that customer expectations have changed radically from the past. The challenge facing all South African and global organisations for that matter is:
• How can they best respond to this paradigm shift?
• How can they take advantage of the opportunity to innovate and grow through technology adoption? And,
• How can they do all this as cost effectively as possible?
This in Ovations’ opinion is the highly strategic journey of Digital Enablement including the critical intersection with Cloud Adoption as the strategic enabler. We, at Ovations, believe that digital enablement incorporates the change associated with the application of modern technology in all aspects of business and society, whereby Cloud Adoption is the way in which all business will implement and accelerate digital enablement.
Ovations has core domain expertise in process automation, content services, data & analytics and financial crime and risk prevention solutions. As Ovations, we provide guidance to our clients through an entire lifecycle of the cloud adoption process including initiatives to mitigate strategic workloads to the cloud deployment models encompassing IaaS, PaaS, FaaS and SaaS. We provide the following summary core cloud adoption services in this regard:
• Enterprise architecture and cloud adoption
• Cloud adoption architecture design
• Cloud people structures, roles and change management
• Cloud governance models and business cases
• Cloud adoption platform and public cloud selection
• Cloud data security and privacy
• Cloud migration strategies
• Cloud operational SLA and platform management
• DevSecOps design and implementations
- IT Services and IT Consulting
- Company size
- 51-200 employees
- Business Process Management, Enterprise and Solution architecture, Enterprise Integration, Enterprise Content Management, Change Management, Project Resources, Core Banking Architecture, Enterprise Solution Support, Training, and Enterprise Mobility