Right to Care’s Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and planning unit is a specialist unit within Right to Care (RTC), which works to find geospatial solutions, using advanced technology and platforms. GIS and planning have become integral to healthcare programming and decision-making.
GIS technologies are being used to:
• Work out where to place resources and facilities;
• Understand local population dynamics and mobility;
• Accelerate HIV epidemic control by tracking and tracing patients lost to follow up, by tracing contacts of index patients and by better targeting services;
• Involve communities in mapping processes to get granular-level information;
• Optimise specimen transport and delivery routes and resources; and
• Support data collection which can inform programmatic performance.
- +27 (0) 11 276-8850Phone number is +27 (0) 11 276-8850
- IT Services and IT Consulting
- Company size
- 1,001-5,000 employees
- GIS, GIS software, Geospatial solutions, Patient tracing, Patient indexing, Transport route management, Resource management, and Data collection